Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

My part in our movie

On Wednesday 11th November the seniors went to Sylvia Park to watch movies by Room 10, Room 9, Pt England and Tamaki College on the big screen.

When we created our movie, we had to do a plan. We made R into Maori patterns. After that we made U with some blocks. We made A with two touch balls.  We made P with milk cartons. We created O out of a fruit called an orange and then used dye to colour it the colour orange.


We made T with two skipping ropes and two people were holding them. We made another A with the whiteboard that had hangman on it. We made K with positive words written down. The last A was made with a newspaper letter in the library.

I was part of the tech crew filming with the camera and tripod. I made the letter A with hangman as well. I feel proud of myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.